Small general utility fogger
The Fogmaster Jr is constructed of corrosion resistant materials. The standard unit comes with a 1-quart tank, which makes it light and maneuverable. When a smaller or less expensive fogger is needed, consider the Jr. Among its many uses are:
- Car detailing (Expel Odor Neutralizer)
- Rental car turnarounds (Expel Odor Neutralizer)
- Remove hotel room smoke odors(Expel Odor Neutralizer)
- Treat pet stains and odors (Expel Odor Neutralizer)
- Spray on disinfectants and sanitizers (Vital Oxide)
- Control flying insects on patios and lawns
- Apply BT or soap solutions to gardens (gets undersides of leaves)
- Mist cut flowers and interior foliage
- Apply waxes and shines
- Soften leather
- Apply preservatives and lubricants
- Foliar feeding for hydroponics and small greenhouse growers
- Spot mold remediation (Vital Oxide)
The Jr is easy to use. Twist the power head to detach the tank. Pour in your solution. Another half twist and you're good to go. Slide the switch on the handle and adjust the rotary valve to set droplet size.
The Fogmaster Jr - for those "in between" jobs - too small for an industrial unit, too large for a trigger sprayer or pump-up.
|Motor||533010: 1/4 Hp, 120VAC 50/60 Hz, 3 Amp;
|Liquid Capacity||One quart [950 ml]
Any lightweight liquid*. Nozzles can atomize both oil-based and water-based fluids.
[* Do not use to apply flammable liquids.]
|Particle Size||15-40 microns, adjustable.|
|Discharge Rate||0-3 oz [120 ml] /min, adjustable|
|UL, CSA, CE, PSE|
|Dimensions||Height: 10 in [25 cm]
Width: 4.5 in [11 cm]
Length: 11 in [28 cm]
Single unit: 5 lb [2 kg]
FREE Shipping to lower 48 states!
55 Gallon Drums and 275 and 330 Gallon Totes are only shipped to Commercial Business locations. We will not ship drums or totes until the address has been verified as a commercial business address. If you require delivery to a residential address (or farm), please call 800-460-2403.