Evapo-Rust Cooling System Cleaner (ERCSC)
Safely Remove Rust From Engine Blocks & Cooling System
EVAPO-RUST Cooling System Cleaner is a concentrated rust removing formulation based on our 3-TIME AWARD WINNING rust remover technology. EVAPO-RUST Cooling System Cleaner, when used as directed, is non-corrosive to steel and will not harm copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, rubber, silicone, wood or vinyl. EVAPO-RUST Cooling System Cleaner will not remove coatings such as non-oxide paint or chrome that are still bonded to the surface. Not designed for use with magnesium or magnesium alloys.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- No tear-downs
- Fast acting
- Easy to use
- Professional results
- Drain the water/anti-freeze from cooling system.
- Pour 1 quart (32 ounces) into cooling system for every 2 gallons of water/anti-freeze removed.
- Add water to cooling system until full.
- Start engine and allow engine to run with heater on for 1 - 2 hours.
- Drain (solution should be grey to black) and flush radiator/cooling system. Repeat steps 1 - 5 once more if necessary. Please remember the larger flakes of rust will deposit, it is very important to remove all rust before re-filling.
- Fill cooling system with appropriate anti-freeze/coolant. (Check out our IceClear HD and BioTherm Fluids HD glycerin based coolants.)
FREE Shipping to lower 48 states!
|ERCSC -1||$ 24.95|